Deliveries are made within working hours and will require a signature.
For this reason you may like to nominate a secure delivery address where someone is available to sign.
Postage and Packing
Special Delivery Next Day in the UK. - £14.00
Airsure 2 - 3 days in the EU - £20.00
Airsure 5 days in USA - £24.00
Airsure 5 days. in Canada - £24.00
All international deliveries are sent by Airsure Small Packets and are insured for a maximum of £500.00 . UK next delivery is guaranteed by 1pm.
All deliveries are to be signed for and are delivery confirmed.
For multiple orders please contact us.
For any other country please contact us.
We hope that you will be very happy with your jewellery, but if you are not happy then we can offer a return facility.
Please contact Barbara at email@example.com
- The jewellery must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- We ask that you return the jewellery unused (subject to my discretion) and in its original packaging via Special Delivery or Registered Post and must be insured to cover the full value of the item(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged items (statuary rights not affected).
- The cost of returning the jewellery is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please retain proof of posting of your return goods from your shipper, without this we cannot be responsible for any item that fails to reach us.
- We request that you please enclose a copy of your receipt which was supplied with with your delivery.
- Once the return is received and inspected, and approved then your refund will be processed and a credit will be given.
- If your return is refused we will contact you.
- Should you wish to exchange the returned item for another then the postage must be added for the exchanged jewellery.
- Goods shown on this website are subject to availability and goods may not be available at all times.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling.
- The prices shown may change at any time.
- We do not charge VAT.
- If you use this website or place an order through it you accept the Terms and Conditions which are subject to English Law.
In the unlikely event of the necklace thread breaking, please contact us within six months of purchase and we shall replace the thread.
After six months there shall be a charge. Contact us for details.